ABOUT THIS PROJECT
This is a community-initiated local community project to develop a vision for the future of Montague Road …more
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
1. Community Survey
We invite you to complete this 3-5 minute survey to tell us what you want for Montague Rd.
2. Community Forum
The Montague Road Project is holding a Community Forum on Sunday, 11th September, at the Thomas Dixon Centre as one step in developing and promoting a community vision for Montague Road.
- Date: Sunday, 11th September
- Time: 10.00 am – 4.00 pm (Lunch provided)
- Location: Thomas Dixon Centre, Drake St, West End (a fully accessible venue)
- Cost: Free, but registration is required and places are limited
A guided history walk to tell some stories in the history of Montague Rd and to give some context to this project.
- Guides: Tim Quinn, Helen Abrahams, Steve Capelin
- Date: 13th August
- Start Time: 2.00 pm
- Start Location: Outside Bille Brown Theatre, Montague Rd.
To find out where and when you can speak to one of our team to gain more information about the project check out this link.
On either Facebook or Instagram search for Montague Road Project
Stories of Montague Road
Its characters and its history – have been told for centuries; the ongoing and generous contribution of First Peoples, historians, and residents both past and present, bring this street to life.