- 18th May, 2020 – INVITATION: Zoom Workshop – South Brisbane Transport and Mobility Study.
Kurilpa Futures is holding a Zoom Workshop to give you an opportunity to learn more about, and discuss, the State Government’s South Brisbane Transport and Mobility Study (SBTMS). The report focuses on improving walking, cycling and public transport services in Kurilpa.
WORKSHOP DATE and TIME : Saturday 23rd May from 4pm to 5pm
- Welcome and acknowledge the Traditional Owners – 5 mins
- Purpose of the event and brief history of the study – 5 mins
- Comments from Neil Sipe – Transport Planner and retired Professor of Planning at UQ – on the positive aspects of the report, what is missing and what the priorities/opportunities should be – 10 mins
- Comments and questions – 35 mins
- Thank you and next steps – 5 mins
JOIN ZOOM MEETING :
Meeting ID: 811 5812 1538
- 16th March, 2020 – Update on Candidates’ Forum – Two of the candidates for the position of Gabba Ward Councillor attended the forum.
- Jonathan Sri – Greens (Currently holds the position)
- Rachel Gallgher – ALP
You can see a video stream of the forum from Facebook if you go to the FB link on the right hand side of this page.
All candidates were sent a set of questions before the forum that they were asked to address in their opening remarks.
- The LNP candidate was not able to attend the forum but provided a written response to those questions.
- 28th February, 2020 – Kurilpa Futures will hold a Candidates’ Forum on the 7th March at AHEPA Hall, Boundary St, West End. The program for the afternoon will include Gabba Ward candidates who have consented to participate.
Previous year’s posts