Friday, 21st September, 2018
West End Uniting Church, Tangara Social Club and Kurilpa Futures participated in the International #PARK(ing) Day from 11.00am til 2.00pm in Sussex St, West End, next to the Uniting Church.
A fun day was had by all.
SPECIAL THANKS – special thanks to the following:
- The wonderful music provided by Cliff Draper, with a little bit of help from friends.
- The children from Rachel’s Place Kindergarten for the art work
- Jonathan Sri for the marquee, cushions and not least of all, for the poetry
- Jackie Trad’s team for the marquee
- A combination of the Kurilpa Futures team for the plants, props and plantings
- Members of West End Uniting Church and Tangara for their ongoing support
EVENT PHOTOS – See photos from the day here
AWARD WINNERS – And the award winners for 2018 are:
- Winner of the Judges’ Award for Best PARK – Moreton Bay Theatre Company, Backwards Broadway
- Winner of the Judges’ Highly Commended Award – YIMBY QLD, Why Have Parks?